Math4me helps Grades KG-12 students improve their grades in Math, Science, English, French, and many more! Prices range from $8-$15/hour
Math4me offers high quality and affordable academic tutoring to elementary and high school students. Our primary goal is to help students improve their grades by pursuing a unique teaching approach.
Key benefits of Math4me’s 2017 School Year Program:
• Customized learning programs for elementary and high school students
• In-depth academic tutoring offered and available in all subjects for K-12: Math, English (Reading, Writing and Phonics), Humanities, Social Studies, All Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and Advanced Math (Pre-Calculus, Foundations and Apprenticeship & Workplace)
• Help also available for students taking online courses
• Tutoring that includes Concept Learning, Test Preparation, Homework Help and school support.
• Learn from qualified, responsible and passionate tutors that customize learning concepts to each student’s individual needs.
• Follow the Provincial Curriculum set out by the Ministry of Education
• Extracurricular focus to enhance student motivation, build confidence and instil passion for learning through fun and educational activities
• Flexible and convenient scheduling to work around extracurricular activities and other commitments
• Affordable and competitive prices: $8/hr-$15/hr (varies according to student’s grade)
• No long term contracts!
• Proven tutoring techniques
• Fifteen convenient locations to serve you
Tags: Math4me Saanich - Victoria Victoria,Tutor/Teacher Victoria,Math4me Saanich - Victoria address,Math4me Saanich - Victoria branch,Math4me Saanich - Victoria contact,Math4me Saanich - Victoria contact number,Math4me Saanich - Victoria about,Math4me Saanich - Victoria history,Math4me Saanich - Victoria website,Math4me Saanich - Victoria timings,Math4me Saanich - Victoria email address,Victoria weather,Victoria houses for sale,jobs Victoria